Responsibility is one of the most important aspects of walking a path of truth. I invite you to create your own declaration of responsibility.
- I am responsible for my thoughts, feelings, and actions. They are inside of me and come from me. It is up to me to choose my response to what I experience.
- If I depend on another to make me feel better or different I am not acknowledging my inherent power-strength-value-worth.
- I do affect others through my choice of actions. Listening and discussion fosters understanding so I can honor myself and others.
- I experience shared power-strength-value-worth with myself and others through being responsible for my individual and our shared experience of Life.
- I am willing to listen and work through conflict with honor and respect. I communicate what is important to me.
- I am aware of my choices and I [am learning to] choose intentionally. I gather helpful information as necessary.
- I learn new skills to replace those which no longer serve me or others.
I am response-able.
Are you are struggling as a parent? If so, you are not alone and I’d like to share something invaluable with you: hope. If you would like support to calm the craziness of parenting I invite you to join the Sane Parenting Challenge.